Office of the Secretary J&K State Sports Council
M.A. Stadium Jammu
Sub:- Grant of State Awards for the year 2018 on the eve of Republic Day-Inviting nominations thereof.
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for State Awards for the year 2018 for outstanding sportspersons category in terms of Government Order No: 1268-GAD of 2003 dated: 26-09-2003 read with Government Order No: 105-GAD of 2006 dated: 25-01-2006. The State sportspersons who have outstanding performance in National Level competitions and represented country in International recognised competitions are requested to send nomination for consideration of State Award 2018. The applicants should submit brief resume / biodata duly authenticated by concerned recognised State Sports Associations and other sports bodies supported by Xerox copies of certificates / documentary proof duly certified / authenticated.
The applications should be send to the office of the undersigned at Sports House M.A. Stadium Jammu by hand or by post so as to reach to this office on or before 11th December 2017 positively. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any notice.
- Commissioner / Secretary to Govt. Youth Services & Sports & Technical Education.
- Joint Director Information Kashmir, Jammu with the request to get the above notice published once in two leading dailies one each of Srinagar and Jammu respectively tomorrow positively.
- Joint Secretary (J/K) Sports Council.
- Chief Sports Officer, Sports Council.
- Chief Accounts Officer, Sports Council.
- Sports Officer (J/K) Sports Council.
All recognised State Sports Associations
Comments are closed.