GOVERNMENT of JAMMU & KASHMIR
Office of the Secretary, J&K State Sports Council
M.A. Stadium Jammu
N O T I F I C A T I O N
Applications on prescribed forms are invited from the permanent residents of J&K State for determination of sports merit desirous to appear in the Entrance Test for admission to B.Ed.-Kashmir/B.Ed. (Special Education) in Institute of advanced studies in Education formally Govt. College of Education Srinagar and composite Regional Centre Bemina, Srinagar respectively under sports quota for academic session 2018-19 in terms of Notification No: 145-BOPEE of 2017 dated: 11.12.2017 issued by the Board of Professional Entrance Examinations.
The forms duly numbered are available on payment of Rs 200/- in the office of Sports Officer J&K State Sports Council, M.A. Stadium, Jammu & Sports Officer, J&K State Sports Council, Bakhshi Stadium, Srinagar from 16-12-2017 to 29-12-2017 during office hours.
The candidate who fulfill the following qualification/condition as prescribed in Government order No: 808-GAD of 2008 dated: 17-06-08, 946-GAD of 2008 dated: 15-07-2008, 1090-GAD of 2008 dated: 14-08-2008 & 133-GAD of 2010 dt: 24-06.2010 should only apply:-
- i) A person who has represented India at the Olympic Games, Asian Games, SAARC Games, Common Wealth Games or other officially recognized Test Matches/World Cup Competitions in any of the Games/Sports mentioned below.
- ii) A person who has participated & secured one of the first three positions in the individual events or was a member of the team which obtained first, second or 3rd position or has participated twice or more in the same discipline in the National Championship in any of the Sports or Games as mentioned below.
The disciplines (Sports/Games) covered under the above rules are Athletics, Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Hockey,
Swimming, Table Tennis, Volleyball, Tennis, Weight lifting, Wrestling (International Style), Boxing, Cycling, Gymnastics, Judo, Shooting, Archery, Equestrian, Handball, Rowing, Roller/Ice Skating, Skiing, Squash, Billiards & Snooker, Chess, Golf, Kabaddi, Karate, Kayaking & Canoeing, Polo, Power lifting, Taekwondo, Yachting, Kho-Kho, Body Building, Ball Badminton, Bridge, Tenni-Koit, Carrom, Softball, Wushu, Sport Climbing, Thang-Ta, Base-Ball, and all other games falling within the purview of Indian Olympic Association and/or recognized by the Government of India.
The other terms & conditions as enclosed with the Application Form will also be applicable for determining the eligibility of the candidates for grant of sports category weightage. The last date of receipt of Applications is 30.12.2017 during office hours in the office of the respective Sports Officers, Sports Council at both the divisions at Bakhshi Stadium, Srinagar and M. A. Stadium Jammu.
S E C R E T A R Y
Dated : 15-12-2017
- Joint Director of Information, Jammu with the request to kindly get the notice published once each in one of the leading dailies of Jammu & Srinagar tomorrow.
- Secretary, Board of Professional Entrance Examination, Jammu.
3-4. Sports Officer (K)/Sports Officer (J), J&K State Sports Council, Srinagar/Jammu. They are advised to receive the applications strictly as per the above Advertisement and submit the same to this office on 1st Jan. 2018 positively
- Chief Accounts Officer, Sports Council.
- Advertisement file.